Barbera Monferrato Ornella is made in stainless steel, with a further 18-month refinement in 500 L French oak barrels. Usually bottled in March, it is sold after 8-10 months of further refinement in bottles kept in a cellar with controlled temperature.To ensure a wine of superior quality, the “Ornella” reserve is only produced after careful evaluation of the vintage.
Awards and reviews :
- Vendemmia 2016 : 2 bicchieri rossi (Guida Gambero Rosso 2020)
- Vendemmia 2015 : 2 bicchieri rossi (Guida Gambero Rosso 2019)
- Vendemmia 2013 : 2 bicchieri rossi (Guida Gambero Rosso)
- Vendemmia 2009 : Il Golosario Top Hundred 100
- Vendemmia 2013 : Guida Gambero Rosso
2 bicchieri rossi