Barbera was the grape variety that more than any other has represented the wine production of our Family. This Barbera Monferrato can be considered the best expression of this tradition that began in 1919. In occasion of the anniversary of the first centenary, we have therefore called this particular Barbera Monferrato “Centum”. Barbera Monferrato “Centum” is vinted in stainless steel at controlled temperature and aged in bottle for a minimum of 10 months. Monferrato Sulin is a full bodied wine with the intense bouquet typical of the Barbera grapes that is suitable for many years of aging.
Awards and reviews:
- Vendemmia 2017 : 2 Bicchieri (Guida Gambero Rosso 2020)
- Vendemmia 2016 : 2 Bicchieri (Guida Gambero Rosso 2019)
- Vendemmia 2015 : 2 Bicchieri Rossi (Guida Gambero Rosso 2018)
- Vendemmia 2014 : Gambero Rosso 2017 2 bicchieri
- Vendemmia 2007 : Concorso internazionale
C.C.I.I.A Alessandria I° classificato