Vineyard Giuseppe is located on the Madonna dei Monti hill, in the territory of Grazzano Badoglio approx. 380 m above sea level with southern exposure. The varietal is 100% Barbera.
The soil composition is calcareous clayey and the slightly cooler temperature of this location make it ideal for a medium bodied Barbera with intense fruit and fresh bouquet.
Characteristics of the vineyard :
- Planting pattern : cm. 230 x 80
- Rootstock : 1103P / 420A /SO4
- Clones : AT84 / AT171 / AL115
- Cultivation system : Cordone Speronato
- Planting year : 2001 / 2002 / 2003
Wines produced from the Vineyard: